Have you heard of the 75 Hard Challenge? It’s a program challenge designed by Andy Frisella. Frisella introduced the 75 Hard Challenge on his website that claims his “challenge” is not simply a fitness program, but a way to “change your life … starting from the inside.” I read it is “a transformational mental toughness program”.
The program is simple, 5 Rules:
- Stick to a diet that I pick. No cheating, and no alcohol.
- Work out twice a day for at least 45 minutes each, and one session needs to be outside.
- Drink 1 gallon of water per day
- Read 10 pages of a self help or business book per day
- Take a picture of yourself everyday to make a flip book of changes
To be clear, I am NOT doing this 75 Hard Challenge. It’s not for me.
It did get me started to wonder – what if I created a Living Real Aloha challenge. The end of the year is approaching and what would be five things I can do right now that will change my life for the better… starting from the inside … and living real aloha.
I don’t think I need to go making massive changes. I learned from a Mentor that the smallest internal changes can have a positive impact.
So, here’s what I have come up with – the things I will do for the next 75 days that will change my life starting from the inside:
The program is simple, 5 rules:
- Take time to find my healthy – that is the style of eating and living that makes me happy and makes me feel amazing.
- Be more mindful. Focus on the small details, pay attention in conversations, and eating mindfully can all make impacts on how I feel.
- Encourage the Artist within me and write my morning pages. It’s a meditative process. Morning Pages provoke, clarify, comfort, cajole, prioritize and synchronize the day at hand.
- Take action. Because without regular and decisive action, my goals simply are not going to be achieved. Period.
- Be curious. Curiosity has been linked with psychological, emotional, social, and even health benefits.
So if you’re ready to take on the challenge of a lifetime, with benefits that can last forever, then NOW is the time! Take the Living Real Aloha Challenge!